23 October 2012

this week

DSC00982
DSC01048
DSC00802
DSC00792
DSC00645


Just a pre warning for you all, the clocks turn back this Sunday!@~#*%

I know, this year has gone far too quick again. I barely got anything done on my summer list, and don’t get me started on the list I made to complete before I turn 25 (and I’m nearly 6 months in) So I’m going to make the most of a rare dry evening, and one of the last light evenings of the year, and head out to rummage though the leaves, and go for a stroll.

The pictures are an odd few from the last few weeks.
1.       Checking out the Biba exhibition in Brighton with Emily
2.       Pancakes for Sunday brunch
3.       The Brighton wheel on a grey evening
4.       Oh yer, that’s us
5.       Brighton farmers market

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x