29 October 2012

darker nights

DSC01153
DSC01156
DSC01161


Tonight I am feeling sorry for myself and wrapping up warm to try and fend off this illness brewing inside. 
We ate soup and toasties to kick off the darker nights (and so what if I have already planned winter dinners for the rest of the week to get into the spirit?!?!)
So I am off to snuggle on the sofa, with my pack of soothers and warm Ribena, and try and kick this cold in the butt. 

p.s how cold has it suddenly got?!? (at least that means Christmas isn't to far away)

1 comment:

  1. It has suddenly got so cold hasn't it?! I haven't had warm Ribena in years, I hope it made you feel better : )

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x