16 October 2012

at the weekend

SONY DSC
SONY DSC
(this is attractive)
SONY DSC


I’m not sure how it is Tuesday already? The weekend seems like a lifetime ago. But I had a good one. We spent the evening in on Saturday, which was well needed, and watched The Notebook for the millionth time. It is still my favourite film, and of course I cried a little. During the day we met my sister in mum in town, and went to the cinema to watch Taken 2, and despite what the critics think (and I think I am a pretty harsh critic myself) I thought it was quite good. So there, have that critics!
Sunday was spent at Ikea, much to Si’s disgust. Don’t you just love that place? And then onto McDonalds for our 2nd burger of the week (I promise we are not normally this bad)

Until the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x