19 June 2012

a summer's day







I think it's a bit Australia overload on the old blog, so I thought I would mix it up a bit. That big yellow thing in the sky showed its face on Saturday afternoon down in Brighton, so we jumped in the car, put the wind in our hair and settled at a local beauty spot. We chilled out on the grass, before heading to munch on ice cream. I can't tell you how much I love and appreciate Brighton when the sun shines; I love every part of it.





On the fashion front my whole outfit is from H&M


My new life moto ^

3 comments:

  1. That outfit is soo pretty :) Go H&M :)
    It looks like you had a gorgeous day :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x