14 June 2012

Australia: a video

To mix it up a bit I thought I would share the video I have been working on, to capture our trip in Australia. It was fun to shoot and make and although I definitley need to invest in a better quality camcorder, I am so glad I took videos as well as the millions of photos. So let me know what you think...?



p.s the music is Delta Goodrem- standing on top of the world. It would be our holiday song, as it was played a lot out there. And, well I really love it.

3 comments:

  1. Very very cool idea, I'm thinking of scrapbooking all of my photos from paris but can't decide a good way to do it.

    Looks like you had an amazing time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with scrapbooking everything! you should make a slide-show! A much better way to look at your pics! x

      Delete
  2. love the video, its a great way to have an instant scrapbook of your holiday!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x