5 March 2012

rainy day


Mac - Topshop / Top - Primark / Jeans - Miss Selfridge / Boots - Topshop

Please excuse the windswept shots, these literally where the best ones out off the bunch. I'm channelling the iconic windswept look amazingly aren't I? No? Well I am still in practise mode, so don't judge me, or do, whatever trevor! I had to grab my opportunity as down in these ends it rained N-O-N-S-T-O-P all Sunday. It calmed down for approx 3 minutes though, so volia, you are now the proud eye recipients of this awkward shoot.

Anyway

I managed to get out of my painting duties, again, this weekend. You see we have been in our house just over a year now, and I still haven't painted the skirting in the hallway {you see my domain is the decorating and Si's is, well, everything else} I just can't bring myself to do it. Si had enough of me reeling of every excuse in the book of why I couldn't do it. {but Si we don't have any masking tape - yes we do Suz. But I am the worst painter in the world - No you're not, you've done a good job painting the rest of the house. but I'm desperate for a shower, and I smell and need to wash my hair, blah blah - PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO IT} So instead I spent 3 hours, yes 3 hours spring cleaning the whole house, top to bottom whilst Si got on painting the stairs. Phew, I got out of that one then.




3 comments:

  1. I don't see much of a problem except the reflection on the glasses on the first picture. Otherwise it looks nice. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :)

    Your paint story made me laugh, I make all the same excuses when we decorate, usually ending in 'but it hurrrrrts!' (i have weak arms, ha)

    Charlotte xx

    (Psst.. have you entered my giveaway? http://bit.ly/yHvbPd)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x