3 March 2012

my weekly love

Hello lovelies.

Here is a roundup of this week's antics in Suzi land and my faves from that big old internet place.




I have found this amazing hair tutorial which I must have for my wedding. Oh darn, I'm not engaged, so maybe I'll just try it for my friend's wedding this summer instead.

.........

I can't believe I have only just stumbled across this clip on youtube. I must off watched it 20 times already. Hilarious.

.........



I will be making these easy milkshakes at the weekend

.........

I went to a preview screening of This Means War. The only reason to go is for Tom Hardy. One word, PHWOOAAARRR

.........

 

I've been giggling as usual thanks to Sydney at Thedaybook

.........


I want to own all of Topshop. All of it.

.........



I pray for sun again, so I can wear my new blush blazer

.........

I am debating whether to partake in the 30 for 30 fashion challenge, as started by Kendi

.........


counting down the days {94 exactly} till I am lying on this beach in Australia

.........

I failed miserably with the #febphotoaday challenge. I literally gave up.

.........


I've been planning my mothers day lunch over on Pinterest

.........


and I started following this lovely blog

.........

Have a lovely weekend!

Suzi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x