19 January 2012

a lunch date



 It's not often I have company for lunch. Well let's say hardly ever. Sometimes my mum meets me, and once in a very blue moon Si gets off work early and comes and meets me for a good old natter. Well today was that day and it was a sure fire way to put a huge smile on my face that's for sure.
BTW how good does the millionaire shortbread look? Trust me, it went down a treat.
We also got a few bits for the home and purchased some blackboard paint to use in our hallway, so we can doodle on the walls. Fun ey?

Not much more to say on the matter really, apart from , hurry up next lunch date.

over and out.

x

3 comments:

  1. That shortbread looks amazing...I was about to have porridge for my breakfast and now I really want something biscuity! Love how mild it has been that you can sit outisde for a coffee in January! Also, you'll have to show us what the blackboard wall ends up like - I'd love something like that in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blueberry muffin and millionaires shortbread look scrumptious - intrigued to see some blackboard doodles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this looks like a lovely treat! Yummmm I love millionaire's shortbread! I posted a recipe for it, because I want to eat it more often than I get the chance to nip out for coffee!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x