23 January 2012

weekend blues

So the weekend is over. ALREADY? time does fly when you're having fun! I had one of the best weekends for a while, and what better way than to capture it all with instagram.


On Saturday after a stroll through town we FINALLY found somewhere to eat {okay so I am ultra fussy, sorry Si}


I popped home quickly to see the parents...and of course to see my little doggy pudding.


The girls came round Saturday night for pizza, cookies and old films.



We were up early Sunday morning for a cooked brekkie, and then we headed into town to be tourists for the day, and for more tea and scones.

I became a cool dude.

We strolled round all the shops and found some new records

and I annoyed Si {as usual}



What did everyone else get up to?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty lovely weekend to me, wish mine had been as exciting! I filed away last semesters post grad notes, fixed a jacket that had torn a seam, and oh wait, wait, watched half of my Gossip Girl Season 2 boxset.... Oh the exciting life I lead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing weekend! Your puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun! I'm coming down Brighton soon and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post and I adore your dog's name! :D I can imagine the funny looks you get when you take him for a walk in the park and shout "come here Pudding!!" hehe! x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x