18 January 2012

Travel Series: Las Vegas



Nearly a year ago now we jetted over to Las Vegas, for what unquestionably has to be the best holiday EVER!

I am just sharing a few of my photos for myself personally and to show you the wonder that is Las Vegas. We only spent 4 nights there, but I am itching to return with friends and in high season to experience the day time antics in full. We managed to walk ourselves into the ground due to the sheer size of all the hotels, but made sure we caught a few shows. Of course the legendary Cirque Du soleil, and my favourite musical, The Lion King.

Las Vegas really is a big kid's playground, and it's true what they say, you really do enter a different world, perfect to forget about the real world for just a few short days.

Has anyone else been to the wonder of Vegas? What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. Your photos look stunning, never been but these make me want to x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We absolutely love visiting Las Vegas too - so much to see and do. Your photos are great.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x