21 November 2011

Travel series: New York


As my little blog didn’t exist at the beginning of the year, I never got the chance to post about my Trip to New York. So I am sharing some of my favourite photos from our 3 day trip {we then flew on to Las Vegas, so I have more pics to come}
When we left for our travels, we were in the middle of refurbishing our house, so it was amazing to leave it all behind and get away for the week. It was the most tiring holiday I have ever been on and I don’t think I have ever walked so much in my life. But it was unquestionably the best holiday I have ever been on {so far} and I can’t wait to explore the rest of America.


Suzi
x
Tweet me or Follow why don't ya


6 comments:

  1. love, love your pictures!!! especially, the yellow taxi one!!
    New York is one of my favorite place in the World !!!

    xx


    http://ladyltravelworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a random question, what kinda app did you use to put two pictures together?

    xx


    http://ladyltravelworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lydia! It's definatley one of mine to!

    I use Picnik.com to edit and collage my pictures

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am utterly jealous of you now - fantastic shots I must go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maisy you have to go! Amazing city! (it's making me want to go back now) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really brilliant hearing now here.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x