23 November 2011

saturday afternoon bake off



What better way to spend a Saturday afternoon, than having a bake-off?!?!
As we were invited round the rents for a roast the following day, we decided to make dessert as our contribution. Si was intent on making Tiramisu {which I don’t like} and I fancied making a cherry cheesecake. So we got our baking hats on, made a lot of mess, and whipped up some tasty treats. It was Si’s first baking experience, and I think he liked it. Can’t wait for the next one...

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping the previous entry was supposed to be ironic or amusing. Certainly an impressive experience. The cherry cheesecake looks particularly delectable. I'm tempted to impose an Ironchef style dessert competition with my partner too!

    Have a fine day.
    Lauren
    www.thefabulousmission.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puds look amazingly good! For a first attempt that tiramisu looks pretty impressive. I am getting ready for festive creations already :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x