7 November 2011

Monday morning blues

So we finally have Halloween and bonfire night out the way, which can only mean one thing...SANTA IS COMING!!! I know I have already mentioned the dreaded C word before, but I really am such a big kid at heart, and can honestly say I get so incredibly excited about the whole Christmas season! {I even bought my first Christmas decorations the other day *waves hands in the air un-controllably*} So if you must know {according to Santa on Twitter} there are only 48 sleeps to Christmas. Okay, okay I will stop babbling about Christmas {for now} but seriously, is there anyone else as excited as me. I promise I am really a grown up. {: l }

So anyway...the Monday blues are kicking in like clockwork, why are Mondays so
d-e-p-r-e-s-s-i-n-g, like who invented Mondays? Uhhhh.

How was every ones weekend?
Mine was fannytastic. I got Si allll to myself for the whole of Sunday {yey} Unfortunately he was working on Saturday, but I came up trumps and gained some important brownie points by clearing the remainder of crap from our garden {which took me all day, may I add} and I whipped up the first Toad in the hole of the year {double brownie points for me} {I really am getting good at the housewife thing you know, do you reckon they hold annual housewife competitions? Kind of like the x factor come Strictly come master chef all rolled into one, with boot camp rounds and maybe 1 minute rounds to impress the judges with your washing up skills {etc, etc} It could be held in Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall’s river cottage with, Linda Barker, Kim {off of Kim and Aggie} and Gary Rhodes as judges. The prize could involve a year’s free shopping at Morrison’s or something, and maybe even a slot on This Morning with old Phil and Holly. I’m sure that would work? Yer?}
*back to reality*
So Saturday night we braved the cold and lit the sparklers for a good old laugh in the garden. Can you tell we attempted to write our names...?
Suzi
x

Tweet me or Follow why don't ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x