9 November 2011

Tea and Scones anyone?

So as I stated in my earlier post, my Sunday was just awesome. Yes, I also stick by my statement even though I completed my first 6.5 mile run in the morning {go meeee} the afternoon was filled with an afternoon country outing to visit Pooh bridge. Now, bear in mind we have a week of Marathon training behind us, and a 6 miler done that exact morning, our legs weren’t feeling the best, so we weren’t too happy when we found ourselves lost, with no idea where the sodding bridge was. We ended up walking a couple of miles regardless of seeing any of the Winnie the Pooh sights. We gave up as it was getting darker and ended up in Piglets cafe indulging in some good old tea and scones.
We ended the day with a homemade roast and a CSI Miami marathon, where I informed Si our child will now bear the middle name of Horatio {aka,Legend}

{rrrrrr, look what I may Si do. He’s a good boy}
p.s Si promised to take me back one day to find Pooh Bridge and finally play Pooh sticks.
Suzi
x
Tweet me or Follow why don't ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x