30 November 2011

back to reality

 


Coat – Topshop / Jeans – Miss Selfridge / Scarf – Topshop / Boots – Topshop / Bag – H&M
 
I’m back {did you realise I had even gone?} I have returned from a quick weekend break to Edinburgh for Si’s birthday. I woke him up at 4.30am Saturday morning with a cup of coffee and a cheeky smile, to surprise him. I only told him where we were going when we reached the airport. {I told you I am a good girlfriend} So we spent the weekend strolling around the shops, checking out all the pubs, and eating far too much. All in all I think Si enjoyed his 24th birthday, I know I did. The only problem is coming back to reality. I can’t believe just one day off, sets you completely of track. But now that we are back the Christmas shopping and New Years Eve planning can commence...


Suzi
x

{Tweet me or Follow why don't ya }


2 comments:

  1. I love your photos ! I follow you via bloglovin! follow back ? will you ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Glad I'm finally getting your posts coming through in my google reader, for some reason I've been following you but they haven't been coming through! Love the boots and scarf especially :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x