27 November 2011

top five {girlie Christmas present addition}

Yes, I am afraid to say, but Christmas is literally just around the corner and it’s time to start the buying the presents for your family and friends. But no fear, I have compiled 5 girlie gift ideas for you to feast your eyes on. They are simple, cute and most importantly, not too expensive. So if you are stuck for some ideas for your mum, sister or secret Santa, then just click on the pictures to purchase.

If you have any more ideas for presents, then please let me know.





1.      This trinket box is a cute stocking filler, or can be used as a little extra present for not much more dollar.
2.      This style guide has everything; anyone needs to know about fashion, and is a good keepsake.
3.      I actually personally own these lip balms {received in my stocking} and they are charming, vintage and smell gorgeous.
4.      I know not everyone enjoys baking, but to learn from the best is surely impressive. The pictures and easy descriptions will make anyone want to take up baking.
5.      The diary for life. {or so they say} I sturdy life journal to keep all your memories and thoughts over your life. It comes across well presented, and an original idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x