27 September 2012

oops




Forgive my lack of post this week friends. I’m going to be honest and tell ya that I have spent the week in Si’s old clothes, as I have been painting up a storm in the house, a white storm. I may have pinterest to blame for it, but since we have found out we are staying put for at least another 2 years I am determined to get the house finished pronto, so we can enjoy it all before we sell (if we sell, who knows?)

So it’s Thursday. I have one white room ready to be made homely and the rest of the house a tip, as I can never seem to just start one job at a time. I could win a medal for the amount of projects I’ve started, and got bored half way through, to then start another. I’m a nightmare.
Happy Thursday people (one more day to go, one more day to go goooo)
 
p.s this picture is of the gorgeous Brighton lanes early one sunny morning (my favourite place)

2 comments:

  1. I love white walls too, it looks so nice and homely... Happy painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Brighton...and this picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x