2 July 2012

home sweet home


 
Sometimes the best days are when you spend quality time in the city you live in. Being Brighton born and bred I should really be bored of it, but when the sun shines it brings a whole new lease of life to it. So we spent the day indulging in Brighton’s quirkiness and feeling damn proud we could call it home. We strolled through the lanes, ate food a plenty and we even gave the photo-booth a go {even though we were pretty rubbish at it - damn you old school machines} we even brought out our cultured side out and ventured through Brighton museum, although it still really isn't my thang.
Until next time Brighton.

5 comments:

  1. I love posts about Brighton, especially picking out the places I recognise. I dont think you could ever get bored of being here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I couldn't imagine living anywhere else!

      Delete
  2. Everything looks so bright & cheerful! So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brighton is definitely on my list of places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brighton looks really fun. definitely going to try and visit some time this summer. everyone that goes seems to come back with really great stories about their time there!

    lifeandstyleofemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x