4 June 2012

guest post: Sweet Monday

So this lovely lady has a gorgeous blog dedicated to fashion and amazing cupcakes. What more could a girl ask for. So read abit more about her and hop on over for yourself...



'My names Kim and I blog over at Sweet Monday. My blog is mainly based around fashion, nail art, DIY's and cupcakes! :) I started up my blog almost two years ago as I was graduating from University. It began as an online portfolio for my University work but after graduating I began to find other bloggers who were doing much more with their blog. So I slowly began to upload the odd outfit post, take photo's of my nails and cakes that I was making and it grew from there!
My blog is now finally getting to the point where I'm happy with it. About 6 months ago I had a complete overhaul of the design of my blog and since then it has grown at a really quick rate and continues to do so.


My DIY posts have proven to be so popular that I have signed up to Etsy where I sell one off, customised clothing. You can view what's currently in stock here  I'm regularly updating the shop so it's looking a little bare at the moment but will soon be full of wonderful things again soon. On top of this my 'galaxy' print t-shirts are now available through a site I love... Dixi  and my tie dye t-shirts are now available to buy on Pretty Sunday. The last few months and all of these amazing opportunities have been a whirlwind of excitement. I hope my blog continues to grow as it is and more amazing opportunities come my way.


I currently work part time as an Interior Designer which allows me to have the best of both worlds. I am doing something with my degree and hopefully getting my foot on the ladder of a career I would love, whilst also having the time to put lots of effort into my blog :)

So there's a little about me. Please pop over to my blog and say hey! :) And finally thank you Suzi for letting me be featured on your blog! Very jealous of your holiday, wish I could've squeezed in your suitcase :( haha!"

2 comments:

  1. That galaxy skirt is so so so pretty!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely post!

    just discovered your blog, i love all the photos. definitely following!

    from helen @ www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x