28 May 2012

Guest post: charlottes web

My next lovely guest post comes from Charlotte. I love reading her effortless posts about Britain, books and romance. Maybe we have another Carrie Bradshaw on our hands??





Hi! I am.. Charlotte from Charlotte's Web
By day I work as… a Copywriter for a big ad agency, though my dream job would be to work in magazine journalism, or to write a book. Truth be told, I kind of like what I do, but I loathe where I work.
I studied… Journalism
When I was growing up I wanted to be… A journalist.. I'm getting a little predictable here ;)
Before that I wanted to be a nurse, until I realised I don't deal well with blood.. I don't think I would have done too well in that field because of that problem. Same issue when I wanted to be a vet. Booo!
I got into blogging by… being very bored at work one day. I started off by reading a lot of blogs, and then I started my own. This is my second blog, the first one lasted around 6 months before I moved on. Charlotte's Web still seems to be going strong, but we shall see!
The thing I love most about what I do is… Being able to talk about whatever I want, whenever I like. Nowhere in real life am I permitted to discuss my cats so often. If I can't see people rolling their eyes at my crazy cat lady antics that means it hasn't happened.True story.
My favourite animal is.. my cat, Colbie. In a wierd 'I'm-a-freak' kind of way, the little brat is my world. She is extremely closely followed by the rest of my pets. I love them all equally, but she is a bit of an obsession, being my first child and all.
And if I could have any pet in the world it would be.. a hedgehog, a mole, a badger, an Akita or a Bengal kitty
I couldn’t live without… passion. And english breakfast tea. (seriously, tried to give it up once.. very bad week for everyone)
On my iPod right now is… 'Time to say goodbye' by Katherine Jenkins. Is that cringey? It is isn't it? I just love singing along to it for some reason.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.
This time next year I’d like to be… Living in London, doing a job I love. Maybe engaged? I'm all for a verrrry long engagement!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x