18 May 2012

my favourite blogs

While I am away I thought I would share some of my favourite blogs out there in the blog-o-verse. These are my go to, daily blogs. Some are very popular blogs anyway, so you probably already follow them, but here we go...



Julie at 'sincerely Jules'




Everyday this fashionista pops up with her effortless, Californian style. Can I be more like her please?

.....


Katie at the 'Pencil Box'


I love Katie's creativeness with her photo's and how she has this lovely little family that she shares with her amazing photography.

.....


Sydney at 'The Daybook'


Who doesn't like this blog. With her funny tales, gorgeous outfit posts and not forgetting her new little addition, baby Everett.

.....

Rosie at 'The Londoner'


If you want delicious recipes, places to go in London, or to drool over her wardrobe and her amazing get-aways, then this blog is the one for you. But be warned you will be hooked ever more.

.....


Elsie is able to pick anything and make it in to something special. This blog includes recipes, tips, DIY, fashion and personal stories all thrown together to create this special creative space with amazing ideas.

.....

Naomi at 'the rockstar diaries'


An adorable insight into parenthood and married life. Their family is the cutest.

.....

Carrie at 'wish wish wish'


The outfits, the photos, the dreaminess. Everything about this blog screams classic British.

.....


This blog is perfection. There is nothing more to say.

.....


Charlotte at 'Charlottes web' (guest post to come)

This is a very relatable blog, with her favourite things and funny storys and not forgetting good old romance.

.....



a gorgeous girlie, gorgeous blog, and gorgeous picutres. (style crush alert)

.....
So I think that will do for now, but PLEASE share your favourites in the comments, as I am always on the search for new blogs, new or old.
x







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me! I love alot of these blogs too, in addition to these I really like Sofia's Journal and Zoella,among hundreds of others x

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Little Lady is one of my favorites! Oh, Sweet Joy is another which is filled with DIY and crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the tips! I love Sofia's Journal, Bookish Brunette and Thefashionguitar...and soooo many others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these and will be following them in future. A couple of beauty blogs I love are British Beauty Blogger and Lisa Eldridge.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x