16 May 2012

gone


Bag - H&M
Bracelets - H&M and New Look
Jeans - Topshop (similar)
T-shirt - H&M
Shoes - New Look


I had to grab my chance to take these pictures. The sun actually came out, can you believe. Well enough about weather and all, I'm off for a little trip to the other side of the world, and I leave TODAY. So I had best love you and leave you whilst I soak up the rays, cuddle with kangaroos {I'm pretty sure you can't actually do that} put a shrimp on the barbie and other stereotypical ozzie stuff.
I promise to have an amazing time, and to bring back lots of photos and videos to share.

I leave you with a few guest posts over the weeks, and I hope you all have an amazing few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x