10 April 2012

an idea

Dress - H&M / Jumper - New Look / Shoes - New Look

These photos where actually taken last week when we had unseasonably warm weather, however this week we where back to rain, clouds, and well more rain. It makes me laugh how the minute the sun comes out, we raid our wardrobes for last year’s summer dresses and we get out our whiter than white pins. We Brits are suckers for the sun. Any-hoo, I have been on a major thinking spree lately, about the whole, ‘what’s life about?’ ‘what career path shall I take?’ etc, etc and quite frankly my brain is getting all muddled and confused and keeps shouting out WAY to many options that it’s reducing me to a big-crumbling-mess. Urrrgghhh. So I am going to sit down, clear my mind and compile a 24 for 25 list, to complete before I’m 25 {yer, do you get it?} I have seen this done on many blogs, and I love the idea of having my goals and dreams written out. So, my birthday is only 2 weeks away, so I must get scribbling.  

Has anyone else tried this?

5 comments:

  1. I've not tried this type of list yet, because a) I am older than you and there would be too many things, and b) I never tick things off lists and would get overwhelmed with it all!
    But I bet you will have more willpower than me, so good luck & I look forward to seeing how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your summer outfit, I am definitely addicted to the British 'sun' when even a little gleam pops out I have to whip on my shorts. I was horrified to see snow outside my window in APRIL. Luckily it passed and I am looking forward to the summer again.... 24 for 25 sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty much EXACTLY like my latest post. I've been on a "thinking spree" as well (love that expression!) and am thinking about a 30 before 30 list (well, I am turning 29 in June so there's not much time left). Love your look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a lovely summer outfit. the colour of your jumper is so nice and looks lovely layered with the blue dress :) x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x