22 April 2012

24

Top - Primark / Skirt - Primark / Belt - New Look / Shoes - Faith (old)

(and please excuse the random pencil on the floor, like really?)

So it was my 24th Birthday yesterday, and I was the lucky girl who was taken out on Friday night by Si, to find he had arranged a lovely surprise meal with friends. {this is what I wore ^) we dined at a cute little tapas restaurant in the lanes in Brighton called Casa Don Carlos. I had always wanted to go, and it is perfect when you have a group of friends together to try out lots of dishes. I managed to eat way to much and food and just a tad to much sangria. It was a perfect night out with my close friends and Si. (so thanks to everyone that came)
So yesterday was my actual birthday and I spent the morning opening pressies, indulging in breakfast in bed and dancing to one direction on the bed. Honestly there is no better way to start your day. We then went into town and spent the afternoon mooching around the lanes, and eating far to much Italian. I also have to mention that for some un beknown reason I ended up finishing my birthday watching The Human centipede. My friends, this is a sick, sadistic and, well plain disgusting film. I do not want to go into it, so if you don't know what it is, I suggest you google it. So other than that my birthday was AWESOME. Here's to the next one...

5 comments:

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x