14 March 2012

over the weekend



Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it? We managed to cram in loads over the weekend, and to top it off it didn't even rain {down south anyway} I managed to see friends, family and spend quality time with my man {sorry I couldn't resist, I don't normally call him that}we had a fun filled day in London with our good friends Lauren and Sam. We had our first experience on the Boris bikes and took a spot of culture in at the Tate Gallery. We also revisited Byron for their melt in your mouth burgers {I definitely shouldn't be writing this whilst I am starving *groan*}the weekend was topped off taking in the nice weather along the coast from Brighton.

*note Sunday was my turn for date day. I was supposed to take Si rock pooling, but because my brain won't let me do anything right, we turned up when it was high tide. I am the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x