9 January 2012

now

Sunglasses - Primark / Jacket - New Look / Jeggings - New Look




This weekend our household consisted of cleaning, chilling, watching box sets, eating {kind of} healthy and watching more box sets. Our weekends will be filled with this until we go to Australia, as we have to get our little saving hats on. Not that I’m complaining, long lie ins, eggs for breakfasts, walks along the seafronts, and more 'The OC' than you can lay your hands on. Journal writing, scrap books and reading is already on the cards and for once I am enjoying quality time with Si, my friends and finally putting the finishing decorative pieces to my lovely home.
x
 

1 comment:

  1. love your outfit - think I am in love with your jacket x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x