13 January 2012

big kid at heart


He made me a den. An actual den, with sheets, pillows, duvets and sparkly lights. I think I have been going on about making one, for, I don't know, maybe years, but I never thought he would actually make me one as a surprise. Extra man points for Si this week. I am the ultimate big kid, and playing and chilling in my own private den all evening has made my week. Now if only we could keep it...

*I was so busy that I totally forgot to get my camera out, sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I was just going through some blogs on bloglovin' and found yours. I've been going through some of your posts, and everything looks amazing. Especially your post about Oslo. I will defintely keep coming back !

    Ps. I'm seriously jealous right now ! I wish my boyfriend could make me a secret den - with all the lights etc.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x