27 January 2012

Is summer here yet?




1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Excuse me for my very early posting on my holiday wish list, but as I have my holiday booked already, all I find myself doing is wishing the next few months away, by looking endlessly at summer outfits and previous holiday photos. So forgive me, I am very much in the holiday mood. So here are a few simple things that are on my shopping list and to remind you that summer is on its way {albeit very slowly}

Has anyone else been drooling over summer clothes already?




 {follow via Blog lovin or GFR}

1 comment:

  1. I havent got there yet, but brighter things are appearing on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x