21 October 2011

We made Pumpkins


So, maybe it’s a little early, but I was so desperate to bring out my inner child {and Si’s} so I rushed to the shop and bought 2 pumpkins.
It was one of those nights that I actually noticed it was pitch black by 6.30pm, and I had the urge to do something wintery and fun. Si informed me that he can’t ever remember carving his own pumpkin, so I thought why not start our own traditions.
It brought back all the memories from when I was a kid, when Sar and I competed with who had the best pumpkin. Now that I am older and more creative {I am, I promise} we took some inspiration from the world wide web, and created these lean mean professional pumpkin machines {well, not machines, just hollowed out orange fruit, purely for decoration at the front of our house, yes?}
So, anyway...what do you think?


 His and hers Pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x