24 October 2011

Cheers to the weekend

So my ‘life this week according to my camera’ hasn’t really gone to plan, hence my previous post, regarding how lazy and melancholy we have felt all week long. I don’t think you would want to see pictures of piles of washing, and unmade beds. The only upside to this lazy start to winter is the arrival of mums homemade soup. I have taken two deliveries this week of sweet potato and carrot and leek soup. One word. Divine. Just what you need to warm your tosies.
So anyway the weekend arrived, to awake me from my soup coma, and thank god it arrived in style, offering food a plenty, catch ups, nights out and music.
After cleaning the house top to bottom {goodbye 3 hours of my life} and making lunch for Em and Zoey, I headed into town for an early dinner with some of the girls {Harriet, Zoey and Emily} Si, and a few boys from school {Andy, Jack s and Jack w} Was a nice little gathering/reunion, but as per usual Si and I left early, but this time we had an excuse, as Si was up early for another day of grafting. {Leaving me all lonely with no weekend mornings cuddlesL}
Dress/ New Look

  My Sunday morning involved, washing, washing and more washing {goodbye 2 hours of my life} but I got the chance to go and visit Lauren in Clapham, as we where off to see Bruno Mars in concert at the Brixton Academy. Lauren did warn me that once you’ve been to that venue you won’t want to ever see an arena gig again. She was right. The venue is only a small capacity, and it feels so intimate, and up close with the artist. Bruno Mars was AMAZING {like literally amazing, so amazing, I am sitting here frantically googling when his next gig will be} apart from not being able to take my camera in {sigh} and missing the last train home to Brighton {sighhhh} it was one heck of a day, to top of an immense weekend.

   
P.S thanks Lauren for putting me up for the night; otherwise I would have been
S-T-R-A-N-D-E-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x