28 October 2011

These shoes have alot of walking to do

My Lethargic start to winter seems to be continuing, and boy do I love it. I have definitely decided that I am like a squirrel, and need to hibernate over winter. In the Summer I want to make the most of the weather and always have something on the go, but all I want to do now, is cuddle up on the sofa with Si, watch box sets and cook hot, stodgy food. There is no better feeling than shutting the curtains and wrapping up in a blanket. So anyway I got let of the hook for the 4th time this week, and Si cooked a scrummy dinner of Macaroni and cheese {isn’t he the best} but I did insanely clear up as we went (I definitely have a slight cleaning problem, there is nothing wrong with that) I normally wouldn’t eat so many carbs in one week {I aim for only 1 pasta or pizza dish a week{ but as I am intent of getting into the full swing of winter, we sat in last night {instead of going to a pre-booked gig} and ate stuffed crust pizza dressed in our Pj’s. Seriously there is nothing better.

Next week it all changes though. The dreaded Marathon training starts. Yes, you heard correctly, MARATHON training. Me? Running? Seriously kill me know. I don’t know who’s bright idea that was {okay it was mine, I wanted to tick of something on my bucket list, FML} I have taken part in ALL sports, and actually was pretty good at most things, but long distance running? No way. It’s not for me. So if I actually get through it, alive, then you all owe me, big time. {FML}
Shoes/ New Look

Tweet me or Follow why don't ya 

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on winters spent on the sofa, and that macaroni and cheese looks amazing. On the one hand I'm sad to see summer go but I am looking forward to many days spent in jammies (like now)! Good luck with the running!

    Love your blog x

    littlemissmaisyblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the marathon training. I am definitely agreeing with you on the winter activities though, there's nothing more I like than to cuddle up on the sofa in front of the tv, with some stodgy food (roast dinners, sausages and mash, macaroni cheese, pasta bakes), hot drinks and chocolate.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x