5 October 2011

Life this week, according to my camera #1

So. I have been thinking of the best way to document the comings and goings of my life through this blog. Yes, I can publish posts after I have been somewhere or done something. But what about all the little things that are missed out on a daily basis. The things that pass us by, and would never normally be good enough for an entire post. I don’t want these moments to go unparsed, so I have come up with the idea of a weekly blog post dedicated purely to pictures from the last week, however insignificant or silly it may seem at the time. This way I can gage my interests and activities over time. (I think food may take a prominent place though J )

Alas, here is the first post, aptly named, Life this week, according to my camera (a fancy name, I know)



p.s I love the top, left picture of Si. He is genuinely in deep thoughts with himself. Ahhh, Si thinking, what is the world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x