23 November 2012

the last of Autumn

DSC01425
DSC01423


Last weekend I was desperate to get out and run about in all the leaves before they all disappeared. So we headed into the forest to make the most of the mild, sunny day. It was mucho fun!
It’s been kind of quiet over here though, snuggling in after work, drinking lots of warm ribena and preparing for Christmas. Most of my presents have been bought, and I just can’ wait till next Saturday (the 1st) so we can go out and pick our tree and get into the swing of the festive season. (I may just be too excited about the whole Christmas thing)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! They're the very idea of cozy autumn days!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x