7 August 2012

an Olympic trip


How good was this weekends Olympics then?? OMG I was on the edge of my seat for the whole weekend. On Saturday morning Si and I made the trip up to London to get involved in some Olympic action. We weren't lucky enough to get any tickets, but we took the early train in to catch the Triathlon. There were so many people, and it was great to get involved and feel apart of something. I came prepared with my camera kit, to find out I forgot to put the battery in. Massive fail, so I'm afraid you only get a few I phone pics.


The triathlon took place in Hyde park, so after that finished we took to the big screens to cheer on the rowers and athletes. It was great fun, so if your venturing to London make sure you go before the week is out. It is free to enter and they have great bands playing nightly. I also made a little video whilst I was up there. Enjoy.


                           




6 comments:

  1. Loved the video! I'm heading down in the next couple of days to soak up some of the action, this has got me really excited! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's such amazing thing to be part of olympic <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like london is buzzing with all this golden excitement!! Love the photo of the union jack flags :) wish I could be enjoying the atmosphere of london instead of tucked inside on the sofa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be such a good atmosphere in London at the minute! Have been loving watching the olympics on tv - so much fun cheering on our team! Learning a lot more about sport too! Love your video!
    Lianne x
    Rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fun! really wish I could be in London for the Olympics too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Suzi, I actually took a exact same picture of Union jack flags at victoria station, and pretty much did what you did, instead of going to Hyde park, I went to victoria park.
    I have been busy with life and haven't blogged for a while, but I remember we started to blog pretty about the same time. Now your blog look so good!!! congrats!!!
    I really like the layout of your blog, i mean what did you do to make it look so simple and neat? I like how you sidebar is laid out now.
    All the pictures look good too. I am dying to know what camera do you use?
    Good job Suzi!!! Have a look of my blog if you have time. It will make my day f you can follow it. cheers!!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3134944/lady-ls-wandering-world

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x