11 July 2012

I just had to share

I was just looking through my Australia photos AGAIN, and giggled to myself and felt I had to share the AMAZING concept they have down under. Wait for it...Drive thru alcohol shops. Yes. DRIVE THRU booze shops. Yes, I hear you thinking over there, it is exactly like McDonalds, except they bring you booze, yes, sweet sweet booze, straight to your car, and you don't have to move!!! It is definitely up there with the worlds best inventions (oh yes including McDonalds it's self) This needs to come to the UK, but can you imagine the controversy and uproar....best just get of my butt and walk into the shops then. Pah. 



oh, and this made my day


even though I just happen to be a teensy, little bit of a fan. Not a major one, I just happen to own his albums, DVD, and may of, just once, seen him in concert (ahhhhh, my secrets out)

1 comment:

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x