2 April 2012

this sunday has mostly involved

......

plenty of food

These kiddos


and this special little dudeface


I have had such a lovely weekend spending it with family and friends and getting my chillax on big time. I found myself watching 'Alfie' late on my own on Saturday night reliving my love for Jude Law {that man, phwooar}We had a gorgeous afternoon tea for Si's nanas birthday and we went for a sunset stroll on the cliffs resulting in a impromptu photo shoot, involving many accidental bum shots and lots of laughter.
I also spent the majority off my time playing around with the mac and made some Movie trailers to get to grips with the thing. So check out my romantic comedy trailer {ft Si and I} A girlie film {ft my nieces} and a holiday season film {ft my friends}

enjoy.


{how cheesey am I ^}


1 comment:

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x