4 April 2012

memory lane

I have spent the last few evenings sorting out all my files, music and pictures and converting them from my old home computer to my shiny new Mac. So I had the delight off going through the mountains of pictures I have from back in the days. I literally have squillions, to many to even know what to do with. So I have picked a few of my faves from over the years. I LOVE looking at old pictures, and it brings back so many memories, that's why I still have a camera permanently attached to my hand. I think I have convinced myself I am going to be the crazy old women, sitting in her rocking chair, surrounded by my grandkids, showing them all of my photos. So here are a few that brought back good memories when I was looking through...


Just a quick snippet of the good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x