9 March 2012

my weekly love

Here is a few lovely bits from this week...


How adorable is this ring? I've been drooling over all the cheap jewellery over on Etsy

.........




You may have seen this already all over the internet and Twitter, but it is real life, and I want to help. Do you?

.........


Oops, sorry body, I just couldn't resist the urge of the take-away burger. 

.........


I have been getting inspiration for my new project. I have a few days off, so plan to transform a wall in our bedroom.

.........

I am loving Plan B's new song. It's on repeat over here.

.........

I have been depressing as this time last year Si and I was in New York and Las Vegas. Take me back. Please.


.........

After 3 tries I have re-designed my blog! YEY. Do you like it?

.........


I've been getting DIY ideas from Elsie

.........



this made me smile :)

.........

Labrinth rocked my little world in concert last night
.........


I will leave on the note that spring is just round the corner...just

.........

Happy weekending everyone

x



2 comments:

  1. Cute list :) Who can ever resist a take out burger? I know I can't.. The new design is gorgeous too, very clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ring and the colour is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x