3 January 2012

Bringing in the new year




Just a few lovely photos from New Years Eve. This leads me nicely on to the year ahead, and what I have planned for it. This year more than ever I am thinking ahead and wanting to make the most of every moment, with friends, family and of course Si. To go forward with a positive attitude, to take chances and to say Yes more. Point is, I want to achieve great things this year, it may not be in my career, but I want to go into 2013 with my head held high, and to have succeeded in my goals.
Well that kind of got serious...So here is to 2012 and my resolutions.


Be Strong - work out 3-5 times a week, and to train hard for my first Marathon in April
Be Healthy - Drink less alcohol (hello January detox) and eat more fruit
Be Smart - start a journal, and write down all thoughts, feelings and goals
Be happy - make more effort with friends, and to have regular and fun date nights with Si.
Be motivated - to get out of bed early, and have a quick work out, and have breakfast with Si regularly.

3 comments:

  1. What lenses do you use to take your photographs? They are always so beautiful. I'm with out on the less booze, the thought of a glass right now makes me shudder! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh, thanks alot! I use a song a290 camera, and have mostly use a wide angled lens! still learning though! x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x