3 November 2011

Best of the weekend

My ‘life this week’ has changed a little {I hope you don’t mind} I have posted a few snaps from over the weekend. My highlight has to be meeting little Freddie for the first time {the first baby in our group, we definitely are growing up} so I must add a HUGE congrats to mummy Becky, we are all so very proud, and perhaps a tad broody {shhhh, don’t tell Si}
Of course Halloween occurred {yes, I know you have probably forgotten about that now, and all you are thinking about is Christmas, I know I am} Si and I got into the spirit, and I for filled a definite fantasy, as we dressed up as Harry Potter and Hermione {do you like?}
The weekend was topped off with a visit to BINTM {courtesy of Rachel Phipps} at the Excel in London. To be honest, it’s not really my thing, but I took my very enthusiastic mate Harriet {aka my Harry Potter partner in crime} and strolled through the exhibition and stalls for the afternoon. Nothing beats a road trip with friends.
Suzi
x
Tweet me or Follow why don't ya

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, it looks like you had a great weekend. Love the costumes.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    @thekeypieces

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x