19 October 2011

Paris: Looking Up

Photos: Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, Montmartre, Louvre, Notre Dame


Just over a month ago we visited Paris for the second time. I instantly fell in love with the city when Si took me for my 21st birthday, and have always wanted to go back and I hope for it to be a place that I will forever visit. For anyone that has never been before, I highly recommend. We spent a lot of time just strolling the streets to see what we would stumble across. We ate gorgeous food, and drank rose wine a plenty. So I am sharing a few sightseeing photos from our short trip, and hope to share more soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea of seeing a city from a different view point!
    Just beautiful. xx

    http://www.thelondoner.me/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose! I love your blog btw (inspiring) x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x