6 December 2012

A new project

Hi guys, I have been toying with different ideas for a while now, and what I wanted this little space to be about. Since I have started blogging I have enjoyed being able to look back at the pictures and memories I have documented and I look forward to keeping this space as my own personal life diary, hence why I have decided to launch a sister site from this little baby. It is still a work in progress, but I aim to capture inspiration, magic and ideas from around the web and to document my favourite things, and hope you will join in to. I love trawling the internet for different idea's, pretty pictures and inspiration for my own imagination, so this is my platform to get started, and I hope you will follow me along the way.

 
To follow along, please head over here
Suzi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x