30 March 2012

9 things

Top - H&M / Jeans - H&M / Shoes - Converse




Today I have the day off, yey to 3 day weekends

It's still so gorgeous out there, as I am sure you are probably aware, so I will stop going on about it, I will.

I started back at the gym this week, I've been very slack recently, but a big 'hell yer' to body combat

I may off mentioned this a few times, so here it is again, 7 weeks till I go to Australia {I am not counting down the hours, minutes, seconds, I'm not} 

I get to look after my little cousin today, as you see I'm a pro now, and I live for the kids...yada yada.

This song is CONSTANTLY in my head, it's amazing, and cheesey, and poppy and summery and old school, and I love it. I defy you to not get it stuck in your head.all.day.long.

I am cooking up a massive feast tonight, for well, just Si and I. Who needs loads of people when you have two people that can eat the equivalent of a family does {I thank you Jamie Oliver for this divine recipe}



 I can't believe I have just discovered the Disney movie channel, all the way up in the kid’s section. It's my perfect channel. Toy Story, Cars and Lion King all day long people. You have to find it.


Finally lets all applaud the weather one more time for allowing me to wear my brand new maxi dress today. Hallelujah

That’s all folks, have a good weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments. I always make time to read them. Please leave your blog link so I can check yours out! Much love x